Bir Billing & Paragliding
Bir, 5000 ft above sea level is a small village in Kangra Valley of Himachal Pradesh known for Eco tourism, Paragliding, Spiritual Studies, Meditation & Tibetan Settlements with several stupas & beautiful monasteries.
Bir hosted the Paragliding World cup in 2015. The paragliding launch site, the best in the world is in the meadow at Billing (14 km north of Bir), at an elevation of 7800 Ft while the landing site is at Chowgan, on the southern edge of Bir.
arrival in Bir- Explore Bir
- Early Morning proceed to Bir ( 290 Kms / 6 Hours ) – Breakfast Enroute
- Travel through highway & picturesque Kangra Valley.
- Visit 13th Sanctuary Shiva Temple – Nagara Style of temple architecture
- Arrive Bir - Hotel check-in & Monastery visit.
- Evening at leisure to explore Bir & its unique Tibetan influence . Overnight Stay in Bir.
Paragliding Adventure - Departure
- Take a morning walk in the villages of Bir.
- After breakfast head for your Paragliding Adventure.
- Feel Like a Bird in the flight lasting from 30-40 mins.
- Afternoon checkout & proceed to Chandigarh
- Late evening arrival in Chandigarh.
- 01 Night Accommodation on twin sharing
- All Meals : 02 Breakfast + 02 Lunch + 01 Dinner
- Return Deluxe transport
- Tandem Paragliding with Transport * Weather Permitting
- Local sightseeing
- Services of a Tour Manager
- Enroute Meals
- Any services not mentioned in the Inclusion column.